Book dolphin swim – Discovery Cove is a sought after dream adventure in Orlando.
Now we can help you book a ticket to the dolphins!
Bonus: Free admission to a variety of other fun in the Orlando area.
Thanks to the cooperation with Official Ticket Center there is an opportunity to book dolphin swim tickets to Discovery Cove, the exclusive tropical park owned by Sea World. FloridaUSAguide is since April 2018 an authorized ticket agent for OTC in Scandinavia and in Germany, the offer on this page is unique!
Tickets to Discovery Cove are difficult to book. But thanks to our OTC friends knowing all shortcuts, FloridaUSAguide can offer assistance. Several of our readers have discovered that a ticket to Discovery Cove means free entry to Sea World and Aquatica as well as special rates to Busch Gardens!
READ MORE: Exotic and all-inclusive at Discovery Cove
Discovery Cove, which is an all-day-park, is among a handful of places that offer guests to swim with dolphins. This park does not work like the other Orlando parks for ticket sales, so there are some special routines here.
Book dolphin swim – here are the reasons:
The reasons are several, including:
- The park has a limited number of visitors each day.
- The price varies depending on the season and the weekday.
A normal theme park in Orlando is quite expensive. Discovery Cove is the double the price, or more. But you get a lot for the money, and a cheaper if any family member chooses to refrain from interact with the dolphins. Price range for a ticket with dolphin package is $ 230 – 370 (depending on demand and time of the year).
Discovery Cove only takes in a limited number of guests. No queues, no crowds, no stress. Everybody should feel sure to be able to participate in all activities and try everything in the park area.
Plus lots of bonus:
- Free entry to Sea World any day during your stay in Orlando.
- The same applies to Aquatica water park.
- Reduced ticket price to Busch Gardens in Tampa.
- These ticket benefits apply for two weeks before or after the visit to Discovery Cove.
Tickets for Discovery Cove can not be booked online at the Official Ticket Center as with all other Orlando parks and other entertainment in central Florida. Information on how to book tickets to the park further down on this page.
If I summarize what a visitor gets for the money inside the park plus the above bonus, I understand why readers are asking about tickets to Discovery Cove.
In addition, our ticket partner sometimes has managed to bring down the price with incredible $ 40!
Since we started this service, we have received many orders for Discovery Cove and then reports of very successful dolphin adventure at the park.
How to book dolphin swim at Discovery Cove
- Determine the date of the visit.
- Write how many people and their names, as well as the age of the children.
- Provide contact information (an email address).
- Also indicate what kind of tickets, i.e. those in the group who want the dolphin package and those who only want a day resort ticket (no dolphins).
- Send above information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange the basic order for Official Ticket Center to proceed with the order.
Note: Children must be at least 6 years old to swim with dolphins. Children ages 6-18 must be accompanied by a paying adult who is also participating in the dolphin swim experience.
Alternative tickets: Day Resort (without the dolphins) and Trainer for a day (advanced Dolphin program).
Prices for a day resort ticket start at $ 170 while lowest price for day resort + dolphin package is $ 230.
Search among Orlando activities, book from homeClick on an activity above. Then choose category to find easier. It is possible to add desired date.
All content on this page and other parts of FloridaUSAguide is based on information from the Scandinavian online publication Florida.nu, established in Clearwater Beach, Florida, 2006.